The CT 160 Ride-On Floor Scrubbers are perfect for commercial and industrial cleaning due to their high productivity rates.
Key Features of the CT 160 Include:
- Powerful battery so the machine can run up to 5 hours
- Brushes that can connect and disconnect automatically
- Self-adjusting side brushes to collect dry debris from kerbs and racking edges
- Cylindrical scrubbing to separate dry debris from the wet tank
- Easy to use control panel due to 3 pre-set work settings
- Great all around visibility while cleaning
- Squeegee blades are four sided for longer working life
- Cleans 45,000 – 50,000 square feet/ hour
- 40 gallon tank
- 28 inch, 32 inch and 36 inch cleaning path
- 4.5 hour run time
- 3 pre-set work settings
- 4 sided squeegee blades for longer working life
- Designed for commercial and warehouse cleaning applications
- Pre-sweep technology
Not all features are available for all product variants.
Our technology data.
PRODUCTIVITYCleans 45,000 – 50,000 square feet/ hour
BATTERY RUN TIME4.5 hour run time
TANK CAPACITY40 gallon tank
CLEANING WIDTH28 inch, 32 inch and 36 inch cleaning path
- Brush or Pad are worn out, plastic disc touches the floor causing scratches.
- The brush or Pad are not suitable for application, try with a softer type.
- Brush is missing and metal parts interfere with the floor.
- Main brush is worn out, have it replaced.
- Pad is worn out, pad holder is touching the floor.
- Brush head is damaged, contact the technical service.
- Make sure there is voltage to the battery charger, that the fuses are not blown and that the current reaches the battery; try charging with another rectifier. If the battery charger is not working, contact the technical service centre and indicate the serial number of the battery charger.
- See the battery charger instructions for troubleshooting.
- Make sure the battery charger is correctly powered according with rated voltage.
- The edge of the rubber blades in contact with the floor is worn.
- The squeegee or hose is blocked or damaged.
- The suction hose is not connected to the squeegee or is damaged.
- The battery poles and charging terminals are dirty and oxidised.
- The batteries are new and does not deliver 100% of its expected capacity. Perform 10 charging cycles. Batteries are exhausted and need to be replaced.
- [Ride On version] The battery has not been connected to the battery charger (for example, because the low voltage connector of the battery charger has been erroneously connected to the machine connector).
- The tap stays open, because it is damaged or very dirty.
- Faulty or dirty solenoid valve.
- Filter is missing or cap is open.
- Switch faulty.
- Cable disconnected.
- Vacuum motor is damaged.
- Press the brush lever, press the brush button.
- Charge the batteries.
- Reconnect the power supply connector.
- [Ride On version] The brush button has not been pressed.
- [Ride On version] Fuse blown, motor malfunction.
- [Battery version] Battery connector is disconnected, the batteries are flat.
- [Ride On version] Emergency switch is activated.
- [Cable version] The machine is not plugged into the main socket.
- Key switch is in off position, key is missing.
All of the pictures, description, standard features, specification, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.
Washroom Accessories We Sell
Xlerator Hand Dryers, Commercial Hand Dryers, Paper Towel Dispensers, Liquid Soap Dispensers, Toilet Paper Dispensers, Diaper Changing Station, Washroom Safety, Shower & Bath Accessories, Bars & Rails, Combination Fixtures, Mirrors & Cabinets, Vending Machines, Feminine Hygiene, Odor Control
Janitorial Supplies We Sell
Mop Buckets & Wringers, Janitor Carts, Utility Carts, Floor Polishing Pads, Pails and Plastic Bins, Wet Mops and Handles, Wet Mops, Push Brooms, Brooms, Brushes, Dust Control, Dust Mops, Dusters, Cloths, Microfibre, Trigger Bottles & Sprayers, Squeegees & Window Care, Squeegees, Restroom Supplies, Sponges & Scrubbers, Tank Sprayers, Washroom Signs