The CT 70 floor scrubbers provide the productivity of scrubbers twice their size, while still having very compact designs.
Key Features of the CT 70 include:
- Scrubbing widths of 20″, 24″ or 28″
- Faster drying results due to exclusive V shaped squeegee
- Spin-on and spin-off brush
- Anti-foam system
- Floating brush system
- Easy to maneuver
- 2.0 – 3.5 hour run time
- Compact Size
- Optional Chem Dose
- 17,000 – 27,000 square feet/ hour
- 19 gallon tank
- 20 inch and 24 inch brush drive; 28 inch traction drive
Not all features are available for all product variants.
Our technology data.
PRODUCTIVITY17,000 – 27,000 square feet/ hour
BATTERY RUN TIME2.0 – 3.5 hour run time
TANK CAPACITY19 gallon tank
CLEANING WIDTH20 inch and 24 inch brush drive; 28 inch traction drive
- Brush or Pad are worn out, plastic disc touches the floor causing scratches.
- The brush or Pad are not suitable for application, try with a softer type.
- Brush is missing and metal parts interfere with the floor.
- Main brush is worn out, have it replaced.
- Pad is worn out, pad holder is touching the floor.
- Brush head is damaged, contact the technical service.
- Make sure there is voltage to the battery charger, that the fuses are not blown and that the current reaches the battery; try charging with another rectifier. If the battery charger is not working, contact the technical service centre and indicate the serial number of the battery charger.
- See the battery charger instructions for troubleshooting.
- Make sure the battery charger is correctly powered according with rated voltage.
- The edge of the rubber blades in contact with the floor is worn.
- The squeegee or hose is blocked or damaged.
- The suction hose is not connected to the squeegee or is damaged.
- The battery poles and charging terminals are dirty and oxidised.
- The batteries are new and does not deliver 100% of its expected capacity. Perform 10 charging cycles. Batteries are exhausted and need to be replaced.
- [Ride On version] The battery has not been connected to the battery charger (for example, because the low voltage connector of the battery charger has been erroneously connected to the machine connector).
- The tap stays open, because it is damaged or very dirty.
- Faulty or dirty solenoid valve.
- Filter is missing or cap is open.
- Switch faulty.
- Cable disconnected.
- Vacuum motor is damaged.
- Press the brush lever, press the brush button.
- Charge the batteries.
- Reconnect the power supply connector.
- [Ride On version] The brush button has not been pressed.
- [Ride On version] Fuse blown, motor malfunction.
- [Battery version] Battery connector is disconnected, the batteries are flat.
- [Ride On version] Emergency switch is activated.
- [Cable version] The machine is not plugged into the main socket.
- Key switch is in off position, key is missing.
All of the pictures, description, standard features, specification, and brochures are the property of their respective manufacturer.
Washroom Accessories We Sell
Xlerator Hand Dryers, Commercial Hand Dryers, Paper Towel Dispensers, Liquid Soap Dispensers, Toilet Paper Dispensers, Diaper Changing Station, Washroom Safety, Shower & Bath Accessories, Bars & Rails, Combination Fixtures, Mirrors & Cabinets, Vending Machines, Feminine Hygiene, Odor Control
Janitorial Supplies We Sell
Mop Buckets & Wringers, Janitor Carts, Utility Carts, Floor Polishing Pads, Pails and Plastic Bins, Wet Mops and Handles, Wet Mops, Push Brooms, Brooms, Brushes, Dust Control, Dust Mops, Dusters, Cloths, Microfibre, Trigger Bottles & Sprayers, Squeegees & Window Care, Squeegees, Restroom Supplies, Sponges & Scrubbers, Tank Sprayers, Washroom Signs