Below is our FAQ for Floor Sweepers.
- Filter shaker switch not pressed .
- Filter shaker motor faulty.
- Motor is damaged, contact the assistance.
- Damaged belt.
- Side brush is missing or damaged.
- Side brush is not in contact with floor.
- Main filter is missing or damaged.
- Side flaps damaged, waste bin full.
- Do not use side brush indoor.
- Check if traction belt is undamaged.
- Check if the wheels are not blocked.
- Check if wheels are free from plastic cords.
- Pedal not pressed, micro-switch under seat not pressed.
- Accelerator potentiometer malfunction.
- Traction motor is too hot, let it cool down 45 min.
- The main brush is not adjusted correctly or is worn.
- The main brush has collected string or wire.
- The flaps are damaged. Debris bin full.
- Check if brush motor is rotating without obstructions.
- Check if the battery/ies are performing properly, check the liquid level inside.
- Adjust and reduce main brush pressure.
- Speed potentiometer is damaged or not adjusted properly.
- Traction pedal does not return to neutral position, contact the assistance.
- Seat switch is not activated evenly.
Written By: AML Staff