There are lots of floor scrubbing machines on the market. To find the best one for your business, consider the following factors:
- Tank size – be sure the scrubber has plenty of tank space, so time is not wasted emptying and refilling tanks.
- Machine size – a walk-behind floor scrubber is useful and good for areas with tight spaces. Think of it like a vacuum or lawnmower. There are also large, sit-down, industrial-sized models available.
- Power source – a battery-operated scrubber offers flexibility (you do not need an electrical outlet nearby) and safety (no extension cord for someone to trip over).
- How noisy is the machine when operating? This is important for daytime cleaning, or in areas like hospitals where patients may be sleeping.
- Intuitive control panel – is the machine easy to operate?
Ask us here at AML Equipment and Supply about any of the above questions. Our sales team will be glad to help!
Written By: AML Staff